You may safeguard yourself against life’s dangers by purchasing term life insurance. In the event of a catastrophe, it covers your family’s financial needs. By doing this, you make sure that in the case of your passing, your designated beneficiaries will get the money they may use to pay their bills.
The sum assured stays constant for the course of the policy. But as your obligations and responsibilities increase, so will your expenses. In addition, you must consider market inflation and growing product prices. Therefore, a promise made today could not be sufficient in 10 to 15 years.
This life stage benefit implies that the initial coverage of your term plan cannot encompass every period of your life. Your life insurance policy is more adaptable to your changing needs thanks to the “life stage benefit” option.
By raising the sum assured at pivotal moments in accordance with the policy’s provisions, this unique feature of term insurance enables your insurance coverage to conform to your life objectives.
Benefits of Life Stage Benefit Option In Term Insurance
- No Further Medical Exams: One of the key benefits is that you won’t need to undergo any additional medical examinations while getting the upgrade. This implies that your insurance premium won’t increase if your health status changes.
- No Underwriting Changes: The policy’s underwriting will remain unchanged. The increased insurance will also be subject to the same underwriting as your standard term plan.
- Hardly Any Documentation Required: Except for verification of the Life stage, you won’t need to provide any more documents (for instance, the marriage certificate, etc.)
- One Policy, Solitary Claim: You may upgrade your current policy using this functionality, which means you’ll only need to manage one policy. Your family will only be required to go through a single claims process when the claim is settled.
- Easy Procedure: It’s quite easy to apply for a Life stage Benefit. Simply check the appropriate option, then wait till the Life stage to boost the sum insured.
Visit here to calculate term insurance premium.
Life Stage Benefit In Term Insurance: Why Do You Need It?
Various life stages have different insurance needs. As their financial demands grow, a person’s ability to purchase new insurance may well be limited. With term insurance, you may choose the life stage benefit option to save the inconvenience of getting new policies at each important step.
At key junctures in your life, the policy coverage rises proportionately in accordance with your demands. As a result, the promised sum will rise. So, in your insurance plan, you should select the life stage benefit option. When selecting a term plan, exercise caution and carefully review all the perks and features offered by the contract.
You may strengthen your coverage and your family’s financial stability by choosing a life stage benefit option. While still paying a reasonable premium for your insurance, you may make use of all the advantages of the life e stage choice!
A useful component of life insurance plans is the life stage option for term policies. It allows you to increase the covered amount in accordance with changing family demands as you progress through life.
Knowing your responsibilities and making the most of the features is unquestionably the right move. Therefore, buy term insurance and adjust the covered amount as needed to give your family the best possible security.
Click here to know more about Kotak Life Term Insurance Plan: https://www.kotaklife.com/online-plans/online-term-insurance-plans